|Why do we run NRG event's the way we do? Martin Davies of NRG explains why.
Our members tell us that they joined NRG:
- to grow their business
- for help with business issues
- to learn latest stuff that can help them in business
So we structure our events to help each member build a personal network to meet the above objectives. We help you connect to the right people who can introduce you to your target prospects.
Each NRG Group event is designed to accelerate the development of the right business relationships. We don't encourage selling - others haven't come to buy . It is all about getting to know, like, rate and trust each other.
There are two ingredients to the NRG events.
- The Members - typically business owners and partners of services firms (2-20 employees). They joined NRG to build relationships and are interested in connecting with guests and members alike.
- The Format - a light structure which helps people make the right connections. You have the opportunity to present your business for about one minute (don't worry, it's informal and you will have the NRG Aide Memoire to help). Very effective for making a lasting impression on others.
The NRG Lunch (12:00 - 14:30)
There are four sections:
- Open Networking (12:00 - 12:30) This is your opportunity to meet other attendees informally.
- The NRG Lunch (12:30 - 13:20) Seated at tables of about 8 you will have the opportunity to present what you do and talk to others - focus on listening. You will be encouraged to book One2One meetings with people who 'swim in the same pond' and with whom you have established rapport.
- Mastermind Session (13:20 -13:55) Attendees can raise their business issues and get or give feedback in a confidential environment. A great way to accelerate building relationships.
- The NRG Expert Speaker (13:55 - 14:25) There will be a speaker talking on a business topic for 30 minutes at the end of the lunch - usually a member. We choose our speakers and topics on relevance of topic, content and enjoyability.
The NRG Metropolitan Breakfast (8:00 - 10:00)
These breakfasts are aimed at:
Partners and professionals from firms providing the sort of professional services typically found in major cities
Business owners and directors of businesses providing services in those cities.
Metropolitan Breakfasts do not have Mastermind and NRG Speaker sessions.
"The upmarket networking club! "
The Financial Times
"Quality people, Quality events! "
Graham Hill, Verbatim Call Centres