"... the cheapest therapy you will find!"
Dave Penny, MD Pillar Software
You are a business owner, successful, ambitious and determined to take your business to the next stage. However, the road to success can be long, lonely and frustrating. Do you ever catch yourself thinking:
“I want to accelerate my business growth”
“How can I sort out the big day-to-day issues when I don’t have the right skills?”
“I’m too close to the business to see the real issues – what am I missing?”
“Who is there to challenge my ideas and plans?”
Successful business owners recognise the value of mastermind groups; groups which focus on the attainment of a specific purpose. It is no surprise that larger organisations have boards with non-executive directors – it is because they work.
What if you had access to your own ‘non-executive board’ willing to bring their expertise to focus on your business issues? But good non-execs are expensive and hard to find.*
"... in the last year we have doubled our revenue!"
Thomas Picton, The Exit Planning Company
Each NRG Boardroom mastermind group brings together a range of non-competing business owners (10 max). The monthly ‘board meeting’ is run by an NRG chairperson skilled in facilitation and provides the catalyst for:
- Resolving in-depth operational issues with your peers
- Being challenged and accountable to your peers for your action plans
- Discussing strategic issues with subject matter experts and your peers
People who attend are looking to;
- Significantly improve their businesses operation
- Enhance their personal performance
- Accelerate their business relationships and find new opportunities
- Augment their business knowledge and keep up with latest developments
- Get more done faster and solve business challenges as they emerge
In addition each NRG Boardroom mastermind group has a private online forum for members to interact with each other and to post/respond to specific issues.
To qualify for membership you have to have a proven track record and be prepared to help other members solve their business issues. Confidentiality and trust are key.
If you want to know more about NRG Boardroom contact Martin Davies or Dave Clarke at NRG Business Networks.
* The median fee rate for a non-executive is £18,000 a year. First Flight survey 2007