- 1 why networking doesn't work
- 2 why do people find networking valuable?
- 3 how do i get in front of the right people?
- 4 how do i choose a networking event?
- 5 how do i get the most out of networking meeting?
- 6 how do i build my network?
- 7 how do you answer the question what do you?
- 8 how do you tell a good stiory?
- 9 how do you get the most out of networking?
- 10 how do i build trust within my network?
- 11 how do i follow up?
- 12 how do i get the best from 121 meetings?
- 13 how do i get people to refer me?
- 14 how do i manage my network?
- 15 how do i nurture my network?
- 16 how do i build advocates?
Book an Event
|25 Jul||80% of Success is Showing Up!|
|29 Nov||The Bottom Line on Successful Networking|
|18 Jun||Benefits are only benefits when someone is ready to buy|
|05 Dec||Does your network sell for you?|
"This is Networking with a capital ‘N’! Lots of people think they are networking when they go for coffee in the middle of a conference but these people work at it with a purpose. They are so proactive!"
David Hothersall, Director, Kinlan (Financial PR & Investor Relations)