We help our members grow their business
Dave Clarke & Martin Davies, NRG Business Networks
NRG is a semi-national organisation running informal but structured business events and workshops to help you build build your business.
Members are independent business professionals, generally within the small to medium-sized business environment. They are either
- owners and directors of local companies or
- professionals or partners from local, regional and national firms.
Our members tell us they get the following through NRG:
- Route to market for new business through their NRG relationships
- Information from regular presentations and workshops on business topics
- Support from their network either informally or through structured mastermind sessions
More about NRG Membership
The NRG Advocacy Model
At the heart of NRG isdesigned the NRG Advocacy Model is designed to help NRG members build the right personal network and promote the right sort of longer-term relationships (we call them Advocates). It takes networking to a different level.
Each NRG Group meets formally once a month for facilitated meetings, usually over lunch. Members and guests are encouraged not to sell their services to the room. The purpose of these meetings is to discover and build the right sort of relationships with like minded people who ‘swim in the same pond’.All our lunch events events include high quality workshop elements including:
- Xtra mastermind workshop - where members can share their issues and get feedback in a confidential environment
- Expert Speaker – a top-notch speaker on a business topic aimed at our membership profile.
Collaboration is a key component of NRG membership. We actively encourage members to work togetherin order to win larger items of business.
In order to help new NRG members to take advantage of our Advocacy Model we have developed our 90 Day Induction Programme. This is designed to set new members on their way as fast as possible to building their personal advocate network.
Members have full access to the NRG Website. Within the site members can:
- Access entire Membership Directory
- Post details of their events and promotions
- Submit blogs and articles
- Access training resources with regard to networking and advocacy
- Participate in NRG LinkedIn group(s)
Aimed at owners of service businesses wanting to take a significant step forward in growing their business. This one day a month business support programme helps its members develop a detailed business strategy implementation plan and focuses on developing a short term plan, resolution of key issues, development of actions, feedback and accountability. Business development best practice training and workshops are included.
For owners of services businesses who know their best business comes through word of mouth but are not getting sufficient introductions and referrals. Membership of a group can be instrumental in helping you develop key relationships we term advocates.
We offer sponsorship opportunities for our NRG Business Events. If your target market is business owners of small services businesses and you want the opportunity to get your branding and key messages across to your target market in a very targeted manner on a regular basis this may be for you.